Learn how to draw a cutie Draco Malfoy character. This is the seventh character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw Cute Chibi Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Start off by drawing a letter ‘m’ shape.
– Draw a #2 and #5 at either side of the face.
– Add to the face and hair.
– Draw guidelines thru the face.
– Draw eyes and nose.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ shape under the face.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw curved lines in the faces.
– Draw a curved line for the mouth.
– Draw the arms and bottom of the robe.
– Draw check mark shapes for eye brows.
– Draw the sides of the robe.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape for the collar.
– Draw a circle shape for the tie knot.
– Draw hands.
– Draw lines for the tie.
– Draw a bunch of lines in the middle of the character.
– Finish up the wand and broom.
Finished Drawing of Chibi Draco Malfoy
– Color Draco Malfoy in. Come back for more Harry Potter characters soon.
If you want all the steps in one picture, find it below