Learn how to draw Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear from We Bare Bears in the easy to follow, step by step instructions from this simple drawing tutorial.
How to Draw Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear from We Bare Bears Drawing Tutorial
- Draw a #3-like shape.
- Draw a sideways letter ‘U’-like shape to the left of the first shape.
- Draw letter ‘U’ shaped legs.
- Draw dots for eyes on the top bear.
- Then draw #3-like shapes for the bottom 2 bears.
- Draw an oval nose on the top bear.
- Draw sideways letter ‘U’ shapes on the bottom 2 bears.
- Draw letter ‘C’ shapes for ears and tails.
- Draw some legs.
- Draw frowny face on top bear.
- Draw dots for eyes on bottom 2 bears.
- Draw nose and mouth on bottom 2 bears.
- Draw curved lines on paws of top bear.
- Draw legs on bottom bear.
- Finish the legs on bottom bear.
- Draw curved lines in the paws of the middle bear.
- Add curved lines to the middle bear’s body. Also add ovals around his eyes.
– Add lines to paws of bottom bear.
Finished Drawing of We Bare Bears
- Now just color in the bears and you are done. Come back soon for more drawing lessons!
Here are the Tutorials in 2 pictures instead of the pictures above