Learn how to draw a cutie Harry Potter character, who is holding his trustworthy owl, Hedwig. This is the first character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
You Might Also Like to Learn How to Draw Daniel Radcliffe
How to Draw Cute Chibi Harry Potter and Hedwig Characters – Easy Drawing Tutorial for Kids
– Draw 2 sideways letter ‘C’ shapes.
– The ears are letter ‘C’ shapes.
– The bangs and hairs are letter ‘W’ shapes.
– Draw some more hair.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shapes in the ears.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ shape below the face.
– Draw circles for eyes.
– Draw some of the robe.
– Draw the bolt of lightning on his forehead.
– Draw the nose and mouth.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Finish up the basic shape of the robe.
– Draw letter ‘D’ shaped eyes.
– Draw ovals inside the eyes and for cheeks and for the hands. One of the hands looks like a #8-shape.
– Draw a backwards, capital letter ‘B’ shape for the owl.
– Start drawing the broomstick.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ shape for the neckline.
– Add details to the owl.
– Add eyes to the owl…and 3 circle for each foot.
– Draw a #8-like shape at the bottom of the broom.
– Start drawing Harry’s tie.
– Draw Harry’s wand.
– Draw letter ‘V’ shapes for claws.
– Draw a sideways, capital letter ‘J’ shape at the bottom of the broom.
– Add a curved line to the bottom of the broom.
Finished Drawing of Cute Harry Potter and Hedwig Character
– Now color in Harry Potter and Hedwig. I hope that your Harry Potter and Hedwig turned out really cute like mine. Come back we have 10 more Harry Potter characters that we are going to add shortly.
You Might Also Like to Learn How to Draw Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter Movies
If you would like all of the steps in one picture, find it below